EUK 134 0.1%
Water-Free, High-Potency Antioxidant Formula
The low price of this formula does not reflect EUK-134™'s extremely high potency. EUK-134™ is by far one of the strongest antioxidants available. While EUK-134™ itself is very costly, the suggested concentration in any formula is below 0.05% and most formulas do not use this maximum suggestion. Our formula uses EUK-134™ at an extremely high 0.1% concentration and we do not believe any product on the market today uses a higher concentration than this amount. This formula does not contain any water, silicones, oils or alcohol. Water can impair the stability of any antioxidant.
The Ordinary's antioxidant offering includes Resveratrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3%. If you wish to take advantage of both formulas, either use them at different times or apply each in a separate step since acids and EUK-134™ should not be mixed together. EUK-134™ can also be mixed with most products such as Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA for a strong antioxidant boost.
EUK-134™ is a trademark of Lucas Meyer Cosmetics Canada Inc. Neither DECIEM nor The Ordinary is affiliated with Lucas Meyer Cosmetics Canada Inc.
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
For more product specific information, review our Patch Testing Guide.
also wish to explore
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';