100% Niacinamide Powder
Less than 100ppm residual Nicotinic Acid
Mixing Guide: In its truest form, Niacinamide is readily water-soluble and dissolves in water-based products, such as serums and creams, with ease. The Ordinary’s 100% Niacinamide Powder can be mixed into any non-conflicting, water-based treatment, provided that the pH of the base is between 5.0 and 7.0. When it comes to the choice of a water-based base to mix with this formula, there are several options available within The Ordinary brand. These include the following: Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA “Buffet” + Copper Peptides 1% Matrixyl 10% + HA Argireline Solution 10% Given the powder format of the product, one may wonder how much Niacinamide is in the resulting mixture. From a theoretical standpoint, if 1/4 scoop of the powder consists approximately of 0.05g Niacinamide, then when mixed with 4 drops of the selected base, the resulting mixture is estimated to yield a 10-15% concentration of Niacinamide.
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
For more product specific information, review our Patch Testing Guide.
also wish to explore
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 9ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';