Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density
A Concentrated Serum for Hair that Looks Thicker, Denser, Fuller, and Healthier.
(References are made to third-party trademarks in this description. REDENSYL™ is a trademark of Givaudan, Procapil™ is a trademark of Sederma Inc., CAPIXYL™ is a trademark of Lucas Meyer Cosmetics Canada Inc., BAICAPIL™ is a trademark of Provital, S.A., and AnaGain™ is a trademark of Mibelle Biochemistry. Neither DECIEM nor The Ordinary is affiliated with the trademark owners.)
Notes: Supplied in UV-protective packaging.
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.
For more product specific information, review our Patch Testing Guide.
also wish to explore
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';